Safety & Cleanliness
We’re so excited you’re planning to visit our stompin’ grounds where we tap kegs, and grill up good ol’ fashioned pub grub!
Here’s what you can expect when you come by:
- Contact information is going to be requested from every patron for contact tracing means.
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone, in all areas of the pub. Once you’re seated at your table, and are eating or drinking, your mask may be removed. This is in accordance with the Government of Saskatchewan directives laid out.
- Alcohol will temporarily be served only until 10pm at this time, in correlation with the provincial regulations currently in place.
- Table set-up’s and seating arrangements have been re-structured to promote and abide by the 3 meter and 2 meter with partition social distancing requirements between dining parties including the removal of all bar seating for the time being.
- A maximum of 4 people can be seated together at a table as per current government regulations. For parties larger than this, you will have to be seated at multiple different tables for the time being.
- As per the Government of Saskatchewan Food & Beverage Services Opening Guidelines, our team will be wearing masks while on shift.
- If you aren’t feeling well, are exhibiting symptoms of Coronavirus, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, please stay at home. Wait until you’re healthy and it’s safe to do so, for your sake and that of everyone else. Anyone demonstrating symptoms may be asked to leave the pub.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be positioned at both entrances. You are encouraged to use them as you enter.
- All menus will be disinfected between each guest use. If you don’t feel comfortable interacting with a physical menu, our menus are available to be viewed virtually on our website.
- We encourage you to pay via tap payment functionality to minimize your contact with the payment machine. That being said, these will be disinfected after each use. Cash will still be accepted.
Additional protocols and processes include:
- Based on the Saskatchewan Healthy Authority recommendations, gloves will not be worn by our staff unless they are conducting cleaning duties.
- New handwashing standards have been implemented with mandatory washing or sanitizing required at least every 30 minutes. It is additionally recommended to be completed between service between different parties.
- Our existing sick policy outlines that staff are not allowed to report to work if they are feeling unwell, exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19, or if they have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive.
- Tables and seating will be sanitized using an approved disinfectant before they will be made available to be occupied.
- Reusable items such as salt and pepper shakers or tent cards will no longer be present on tables.
- Increased disinfection and sanitation standards have been introduced for high touch items such as door handles, beer taps, payment processing machines, etc.