Safety & Cleanliness
We’re so excited to hit our stompin’ grounds, tap some kegs and grill up some good ol’ pub grub and we hope you are too. The safety of you and our team here is top priority, so we’ve spent the past number of weeks and months leading up to the day we get to welcome everyone back, making sure we’ve made this a place that you feel safe, comfortable and confident leaving home to spend time in.
Here’s what you can expect when you come by:
- Table set-up’s and seating arrangements have been re-structured to promote and abide by 2 meter/6 foot social distancing requirements between dining parties including the removal of all bar seating for the time being.
- The pub will be opening on June 8th operating at 50% capacity as per government requirements. Our new maximum capacity at this time will be 45 people including staff.
- A maximum of 6 people can be seated together at a table as per current government regulations. For parties larger than this, you will have to be seated at two different tables for the time being.
- As per the Government of Saskatchewan Food & Beverage Services Opening Guidelines, our team will be wearing surgical masks while on shift due to their being unable to observe social distancing while serving up food and drinks.
- When visiting the pub as a guest you are not required to wear a mask but we certainly have no issues if you choose to.
- If you aren’t feeling well, are exhibiting symptoms of Coronavirus, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, please stay at home. Wait until you’re healthy and it’s safe to do so, for your sake and that of everyone else. Anyone demonstrating symptoms may be asked to leave the pub.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be positioned at both entrances. You are encouraged to use them as you enter.
- All menus will be disinfected between each guest use. If you don’t feel comfortable interacting with a physical menu, our menus are available to be viewed virtually on our website.
- We encourage you to pay via tap payment functionality to minimize your contact with the payment machine. That being said, these will be disinfected after each use. Cash will still be accepted.
Additional protocols and processes which have been introduced include:
- Signage will be present at the entrances and within the pub to reinforce social distancing messaging and relay maximum capacity details.
- Based on the Saskatchewan Healthy Authority recommendations, gloves will not be worn by our staff unless they are conducting cleaning duties. New handwashing standards have been implemented with mandatory washing to take place at least every 30 minutes. It is additionally recommended to be completed between service between different parties.
- Our existing sick policy outlines that staff are not allowed to report to work if they are feeling unwell, exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19, or if they have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive.
- Tables and seating will be sanitized using an approved disinfectant before they will be made available to be occupied.
- Reusable items such as salt and pepper shakers or tent cards will no longer be present on tables.
- Increased disinfection and sanitation standards have been introduced for high touch items such as door handles, beer taps, payment processing machines, etc.